I beg your pardon… I can win wedding photography with Jonathan Flint?
Yes, why not? Why shouldn’t you enter to win your wedding photography from a creative, documentary, alternative wedding photographer. We are looking for a super cool couple from anywhere in the UK to capture the story of their love story on their wedding day. With vast experience in wedding photography, photographing over 250 weddings of all different kinds, City weddings, Church weddings, Country weddings and Tipi weddings in my 6 year career I am now ready to give away a wedding collection to one lucky couple in 2020/21.
So what’s up for grabs?
‘FULL DAY RELAXED COVERAGE FOR 10 HOURS ’
‘AN ONLINE GALLERY (with hi-resolution full colour and black and white) FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING IMAGES’
‘PRE WEDDING, WEEKDAY ENGAGEMENT SESSION in a location of your choice’
Curious as to how your images could look? Have a peep over on my Journal for a selection of love stories of previous clients.
So how do you enter this once in a lifetime competition?
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Fill in our contact form and include the code ‘VALENTINES’ in the Promo code box.
- Attach a photograph of your engagement ring to your inquiry.
- Share this page on your social to confirm your entry.
Terms and conditions.
- Your wedding date must be confirmed and booked at the time of entry.
- Entries must only be for yourself and your partner, however both parties can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- Existing clients may enter, but your booking fee will be non-refundable if you are a winner.
- The chosen couple/winner will be announced on the evening of 14th Feb 2020 at 20.00pm and notified via email.
- The engagement session must be within 50 miles of Leicester and arranged to be photographed on a weekday before the wedding.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative can be offered.
- By entering this competition you agree that all of the information on the form is true and accurate.
All entries to be received before Feb 14th 2020
‘You can’t choose who your attracted to’
– Otis Milburn